Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Berkshire and Essex). Ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the second a cinquefoil of the first.
2) (Tolshunt, Beckingham, co. Essex). Sa. a fesse crenellee erm. betw. three escallop shells ar. Crest—A demi griffin sa. holding in his dexter claw a cutlass ar. hilt and pomel or.
3) (co. Norfolk). Ar. a fesse crenellee (another, embattled counter-embattled) betw. three escallops sa. Crest—A demi griffin ar. legs and back sa. wings endorsed gu. holding in his dexter claw a cutlass ar. hilt or.
4) Ar. a chev. betw. three bucks’ faces gu.
5) Barry of eight gu. and ar. on a canton of the first a cinquefoil of the second.