Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Downton, co Hereford). Ar. two organpipes gu. betw. seven crosses crosslet az.
2) (Sandhurst, co. Kent). Ar. on a chief dancettee az. three goats’ heads erased of the field.
3) (Alderton, co. Salop). Ar. three piles sa. on each a goat’s head erased of the first, attired or. Crest—A dexter hand holding up a savage’s head transfixed with a sword in pale all ppr.
4) Ar. three piles az. on each a goat’s head couped of the field, attired or.
5) Gu. a bend betw. two mullets erm.