Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) or Forman – (London and co. Leicester; Lord Mayor of London, 1538). Barry wavy of six ar. and az. on a chev. sa. three martlets or, on a chief gu. a lion pass. betw. two anchors gold. Crest—A demi dragon ramp. vert.
2) (Luthrie, co. Fife, Lyon King of Arms, 1555). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, sa. three camels’ heads erased or, each with a bell ar. attached to a collar gu. about her neck, for Forman; 2nd and 3rd, az. a chev. betw. three salmon haurient ar., for Fisher.
3) or Freman – (co. Lincoln). Az. three bars nebulee ar. on a chev. sa. as many martlets or, a chief gu. charged with a lion pass. guard. betw. two anchors gold.
4) or Fomens – (co. Norfolk). Sa. five fusils in pale ar.
5) (co. Northumberland). Sa. five fusils in fesse ar.
6) Az. three bears’ heads erased ar. collared gu. each charged with four bells or.
7) (co. Northampton). Gu. a pile engr. ar.