Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Bucks). Az. a fess betw. six crosses crosslet ar.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1446). Gu. five bezants in saltire betw. two flaunches ar. each charged with a lion ramp. reguard. sa.
3) Oneley, or Onley – (Catesby and Staverton, co. Northampton). Or, three piles in base gu. on a canton ar. a mullet sa. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a phoenix ppr. in the beak a sprig vert.
4) or Oneley – (Tachbrook, co. Warwick). Sa. a chev. betw. three pikes naiant ar.
5) (co. Warwick). Ar. a fess embattled betw. six crosses crosslet fitchée gu.
6) (Robert Olney, temp. Henry VI.; his dau. and heir To. Sir Robert Throckmorton, Knt., of Coughton, co. Warwick, who d. 24 Henry VII., A.D. 1408. Visit. Oxon, 1574). Ar. on a fess embattled betw. six crosses crosslet fitchée gu. three crescents of the field.
7) Ar. on a fess betw. three crosses crosslet fitchée sa. as many crescents of the field; another,
8) Per pale sa. and ar. a (another, three) bull’s head counterchanged; another,
9) Barry of six ar. and az. a border engr. gu.; another,
10) Ar. on a fess crenellée betw. six crosses crosslet fitchée gu. three plates.