1) Ermines three salmons haurient ppr. in chief a cross pattee or. Crest—A lion pass. or, collared and chained sa. supporting an escutcheon az. thereon a cross pattee gold.
2) (Wildheath, co. Chester, and Hackney, co. Middlesex; 1621).Sa. three salmons haurient or. Crest—An armed arm sa. purfled or, issuing out of a cloud ppr. and holding in the hand a falchion gold.
3) (France). Or, on a fess az. a spur-rowel ar. in base a lion naissant gu. armed and langued sa. Crest—A lion naissant, as in the arms.
4) (or Samon) (Odiham, co. Hants). Sa. a boar’s head couped in fess betw. two pheons ar.
5) (West Barsham, co. Norfolk; confirmed by Cooke, Clarenceux, 1591, to Paul Salmon). Or, three escutcheons az. each charged with a lion ramp. ar. Crest—A lion pass. or, holding in the dexter paw a Trojan shield az.
6) (Penllyne Court, co. Glamorgan). Motto—Dum spiro spero.Quarterly, 1st and 4th, sa. three salmons haurient or; 2nd and 3rd, ar. a chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis gu. Crest—An arm in armour issuing out of a cloud ppr. the hand grasping a scymitar also ppr.
7) (Olveston, co. Gloucester). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, sa. three salmons haurient or, for Salmon; 2nd and 3rd, or, a lion ramp. gu., for Pomeroy.
8) (Finingley, co. Nottingham). Sa. three salmons haurient ar.
9) (co. Nottingham). Sa. two salmons addorsed ar.
10) (co. York).Gu. three salmons haurient ar.