Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Chaterhouse-Henton, Somersetshire) - Ar. a chev. betw. three lozenges ermines.
2) (Lanham, Norfolk) - The same Arms.-Crest, out of a ducal coronet or, a nag's head ar. betw. two wings, expanded, sa.
3) (London, 1490) - Ar. a chev. betw. three fusils, ermines, within a bordure az.
4) - Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three mascles, voided, erm.
5) (Essex and London, 1501) - Ar. a chev. betw. three fusils ermines.
6) Coat of Arms of Sir Edmund Shaa, founder of Stockport Grammar School, Lord Mayor of London in 1482