See glossary for symbol meaning.
Sharpe Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Sharpe Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Sharpe Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Sharpe Family Gift Ideas
Browse Sharpe family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More sharpe Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Baydon, co. Cumberland; Hugh Sharpe, of Baydon, temp. Edward IV., son of John Sharpe, of same place, temp. Henry VI. Visit. Leicester, 1619). Az. a pheon ar. on a border of the last eight torteaux. Crest—On a ducal coronet or, a peacock sitting ppr. in the beak an ear of wheat gold, leaved vert.
2) (Rolleston, co. Leicester, and Winge, co. Rutland; William Sharpe, of Rolleston, aged 37, Visit. Leicester, 1619, son of Eustace Sharpe, of Winge, and grandson of William Sharpe, a younger son of Hugh Sharpe, of Baydon, co. Cumberland). Same Arms, a crescent for diff. Crest—On a ducal coronet or, a peacock sitting ppr. in the beak an ear of wheat gold, leaved vert, charged on the breast with a crescent for diff.
3) (Stratford-upon-Avon, co. Warwick, Stoke, co. Northants, and Tiverton, co. Devon; Edward Sharpe, of Stoke, Rev. Lionel Sharpe, D.D., of Tiverton, Rev. William Sharpe, Rector of Tiverton, and Andrew Sharpe, sons of Robert Sharpe, of London, and grandsons of John Sharpe, Esq., of Stratford. Visit. Devon, 1620). Ar. three falcons’ heads erased sa. a border engr. az., quartering Pigott, Sa. three pickaxes ar., and Mallorie, Or, a lion ramp. gu. gorged ar. a crescent for diff.
4) (co. Essex). Ar. three rooks' heads erased sa. two and one.
5) Ar. three eagles' heads erased sa. a border engr. az. bezantée. Crest—A wolf's head erased per pale sa. and or gorged with a ducal coronet counterchanged. Crest—A wolf's head erased or, ducally gorged az.
6) (Barnby-in-the-Willows, co. Nottingham). Az. a pheon ar. on a border or, eight torteaux. Crest—Upon a ducal coronet or, a peacock sitting ppr. holding in the beak an car of wheat gold, stalked and leaved vert.
7) (Melton, co. Suffolk). Motto—En Dieu est tout. Or, a leopard’s face az. betw. three falcons’ heads erased sa. on a border invecked gu. ten bezants. Crest—A wolf's head erased per pale or and az. on tbe neck a horseshoe ar.
8) Or, a pheon az. Crest—On a ducal coronet or, a peacock sitting ppr.
9) Sa. three falcons’ heads erased ar. a border az.
10) Chequy or and vert; another,
11) Az. three piles wavy ar. a chief erm.
12) Az. a pheon ar. a border engr. of the last.
13) (Ireland). Ar. three rooks’ heads erased sa. a border az. bezantée. Crest—A griffin's head erased per pale or and sa. ducally gorged counterchanged.