Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (London). Gu. two flaunches chequy ar. and az. Crest—A talbot pass. erm. eared sa.
2) (London; granted 1583). Same Arms. Cres—A talbot sa. eared ar.
3) (Shrimpling, co. Norfolk). Ar. a lion ramp. gu. depressed with a bend gobonated az. and or.
4) (Sherington, co. Norfolk, Medburne and Lacocke, co. Wilts, and co. Worcester). Gu. betw. two flaunches chequy ar. and az. as many crosses formée in pale or, each charged with a cross formée sa. Crest—A scorpion in pale or, tail in chief betw. two elephant’s teeth, the upper part chequy ar. and az. the bottom gu. each charged with a cross, as in the arms.
5) (co. Suffolk). Gu. a rock betw. two crosses formée in pale voided or, as many flaunches chequy ar. and az.
6) Gu. two crosses pattée in pale or, betw. aa many flaunches chequy or and az.
7) Gu. three crosses pattee in pale or, each charged with a cross pattée az. betw. two flauches chequy ar. and of the second.
8) Per chev. ar. and az. in chief two doves of the second.
9) Ar. a hound pass. sa.