1) (co. Buckingham). Vert on a fess or, betw. three crescents in chief and a leopard pass. guard. cowarded in base ar. four erm. spots sa. Crest—Out of a tower a demi lion ramp. holding in both paws a scymitar all ppr.
2) (Bradley, co. Durham). Gu. a fess betw. two lions or.
3) (Glover’s House, Sittingbourne, co. Kent). Motto—Nunquam obliviscar. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, per bend sinister dancettee erminois and sa. a lion ramp. counterchanged, on a canton gu. a covered cup ar.; 2nd, erm. a chev. gu. betw. three pheasant cocks’ heads couped az.; 3rd, ar. on a fess dancettee gu. betw. three torteaux a fleur-de-lis or. Crest—An ounce’s head pean erased gu. gorged with a collar gemel ar.
4) (Fulham, co. Middlesex, and Vauxhall, co. Surrey). Per fess gu. and or, a pale counterchanged, three birds of the second. Crest—A lion ramp. or.
5) (granted to Edward Simpson, Esq., of Lichfield). Per bend sinister or and sa. a lion ramp. counterchanged, holding betw. the paws a gauntlet az. Crest—An ounce's head ppr. erased and ducally crowned gu. charged on the neck with a gauntlet or.
6) (Foston Hall, co. York). (Stamford, co. Lincoln). Motto—Nil sine labore. (Mellor Lodge, co. Derby). Per bend nebulee or and sa. a lion ramp. counterchanged. Crest—Out of a mural coronet ar. a demi lion ramp. guard. per pale or and sa. holding in the dexter paw a sword erect ppr.
7) (Westhouse, co. Durham). Motto—Perseveranti dabitur. Gu. a fess betw. two lions or. Crest—A naked arm holding a wreath of laurel all ppr.
8) (co. York). Per bend or and sa. a lion ramp. counterchanged. Crest—Out a tower az. a demi lion ramp. guard. per pale or and sa. holding in the dexter paw a sword ar. hilt and pommel gold.
9) Per pale erm. and gu. three roundles counterchanged. Crest—A snake nowed vert.
10) Ar. three mullets sa.
11) Per bend sinister gu. and or, a lion ramp. counterchanged, on a chief wavy ar. a cross raguly couped of the first. Crest—A cross, as in the arpis, suspended therefrom an escutcheon per bend sinister ar. and or, charged with a lion ramp. az. Motto—Regni regnoque fidelis.
12) (Castle Lodge, co. York). Motto—Nil desperandum. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, per bend or and sa. a lion ramp. counterchanged, for Simpson; 2nd and 3rd, ar. a cross engr. sa. betw. four torteaux. Crest—A demi lion ramp. or.
13) (London). Motto—Je suis pret. Ar. a lion pass. guard. gu. on a chief vert a rose betw. two crescents of the field. Crest—An eagle’s head erased ppr.
14) (Gen. Sir James Simpson, G.C.B., 1856). Motto—Profunda cernit. Ar. a crane holding in the dexter foot a stone ppr. on a chief vert three crescents of the first. Crest—An eagle’s head erased ppr.
15) (Strathavon, co. Linlithgow, bart., 1866). Motto (over the crest)—Victo dolore. Or, on a chief vert a goshawk betw. two crescents ar. Crest—A staff erect cncircled by a serpent or.
16) (Udoch, Scotland, 1672). Ar. on a chief vert three crescents of the first. Crest—A falcon volant ppr. Motto—Alis nutrior.
17) (Thorntoun, Scotland, 16S0). The same, the chief indented. Crest—A crescent or. Motto—Tandem implebitur.