Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Coventry, co. Warwick). Ar. a fesse embattled sa. betw. three cocks’ heads erased gu. Crest—A dexter arm ppr. vested gu. charged with a bend or. cuffed or, holding a red rose, stalked and leaved vert.
2) (co. Lincoln). Or, on a bend cotised sa. three crosses moline of the first
3) Az. a lion ramp. betw. three billets or.
4) (London, and Hill Park, Westerham, co. Kent; granted 1635). Az. a fesse crenellee betw. three cocks’ heads erased ar. beaked, wattled, and combed gu. Crest—A cubit arm erect, habited paly of four ar. and az. charged with a bend gu. cuffed ar. holding in the hand a marigold slipped and leaved ppr.
5) (Oakwood, co. Stafford; descended from an ancient family long settled at West Bromwich, co. Stafford). Az. on a fesse embattled counter-embattled ar. betw. three cocks’ heads erased of the last, beaked, combed, and wattled gu. two roses of the last. Crest—A cubit arm erect, vested az. charged with a bend embattled counter-embattled, and cuffed ar. in the hand a rose gu. slipped ppr. Motto—Consilii taciturnitas nutrix.