Blazons & Genealogy Notes
2) (Holme, co. Lancaster, bart., extinct 1689; granted by Barker, Garter. The daus. and co-heiresses of Sir Thomas Prestwich, Bart., were Arabella, m. Matthew Ddcie, Baron Moreton; Procella; and Margaret, in. Richard Rinorose, Esq., of Barnaboy, Moynoe, co. Clare). Gu. (another, vert) a mermaid ar. comb and glass or. Crest—A porcupine ppr. Motto—In te Domine speravl.
3) (Holme, co. Lancaster). Erm. on a chev. gu. a bezant betw. two leopards’ faces or, on a thief of the last a wolf pass. sa. betw. two fleurs-de-lis of the second.
4) (Holme, co. Lancaster). Erm. on a chev, gu. three bezants, a chief or, charged with a wolf pass. betw. two fleurs-de-lis sa.
5) Same Arms. Crest—A leopard’s face jessant- de-lis or.
6) (London). Erm. on a chev. gu. three leopards’ faces or.