Prestwich Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Prestwich Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
2) (Holme, co. Lancaster, bart., extinct 1689; granted by Barker, Garter. The daus. and co-heiresses of Sir Thomas Prestwich, Bart., were Arabella, m. Matthew Ddcie, Baron Moreton; Procella; and Margaret, in. Richard Rinorose, Esq., of Barnaboy, Moynoe, co. Clare). Gu. (another, vert) a mermaid ar. comb and glass or. Crest—A porcupine ppr. Motto—In te Domine speravl.
3) (Holme, co. Lancaster). Erm. on a chev. gu. a bezant betw. two leopards’ faces or, on a thief of the last a wolf pass. sa. betw. two fleurs-de-lis of the second.
4) (Holme, co. Lancaster). Erm. on a chev, gu. three bezants, a chief or, charged with a wolf pass. betw. two fleurs-de-lis sa.
5) Same Arms. Crest—A leopard’s face jessant- de-lis or.
6) (London). Erm. on a chev. gu. three leopards’ faces or.