See glossary for symbol meaning.
Barber Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Variations of this name: Barbor, Barbour.We have several coat of arms design(s) for the name Barber. Click on the thumbnails to view each design.
Barber Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Barber Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Barber Family Gift Ideas
Browse Barber family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More barber Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Hertfordshire). Or, two chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis gu. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a bull’s head per pale ar. and gu.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1733). Erm. a chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis gu.
3) (East Smithfield). Sa. a fesse or, fretty gu. betw. three bulls’ heads trunked ar. armed of the second.
4) (Suffolk). Or, two chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis gu. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet gu. a bull’s head ar.
5) (London, Camden’s grants). Or, two chevronels gu. in chief three fleurs-de-lis of the last. Crest—On a mural coronet gu. a bull’s head erased ar.
6) Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three round buckles or.
7) Or, on a bend sinister az. a mullet of the field.
8) or Barbery - Or, on two chev. gu. three fleurs- de-lis of the field.
9) Riga - (Nob. du St-Empire, 31 mai 1786) - Fascé d'argent et de gueules chaque fasce d'argent ch de trois mouchetures d'hermine de sable.
10) (Stamford, co. Lincoln, London, and Bury St. Edmunds). Ar. two chevronels betw. three fleurs-de-lis gu. in the centre chief point a cinquefoil of the last. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a bull's head ar. charged on the neck with a cinquefoil gu.
11) Barry of ten or and az. on a saltire of the first, a fleur-de-lis of the second. Crest—On a staff raguly fesseways an eagle displ. with two heads az. the heads ducally crowned or, the inside of the wings, and legs gold.
12) (Fremington, co. Devon, originally of Upcot, co. Somerset). Ar. two chev. betw. three fleurs-de-lis gu.
13) (Staffordshire). Gu. three mullets ar. within a bordure erm. (another adds a canton or). Crest—A passion cross on three grieces gu. Motto—Nihilo nisi cruce.
14) (Bolesworth Castle, co. Chester). Ar. a saltire gu. betw. a garb in chief two escallops in fesse and another in base az. Crest and Motto, same as the preceding.
15) (Muldearg, co. Ross, 1672). Ar. a St. Andrew’s cross betw. a garb in chief two escallops in the flanks and another in base gu. Motto—Nihilo nisi cruce.
16) Grande-Bretagne - (Ex-Libris) - D'azur au lion d'argent lampassé de gueules à la bande (ou fasce) d'or brochant sur le tout Casque couronné Cimier un lion issant d'argent lampassé de gueules Lambrequin d'argent et d'azur.