Beckingham Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Berkshire and Essex). Ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the second a cinquefoil of the first.
2) (Tolshunt, Beckingham, co. Essex). Sa. a fesse crenellee erm. betw. three escallop shells ar. Crest—A demi griffin sa. holding in his dexter claw a cutlass ar. hilt and pomel or.
3) (co. Norfolk). Ar. a fesse crenellee (another, embattled counter-embattled) betw. three escallops sa. Crest—A demi griffin ar. legs and back sa. wings endorsed gu. holding in his dexter claw a cutlass ar. hilt or.
4) Ar. a chev. betw. three bucks’ faces gu.
5) Barry of eight gu. and ar. on a canton of the first a cinquefoil of the second.