1) (Somersetshire). Gu. a crescent erm. within an orle of martlets or.
2) (Lincolnshire). Quarterly, gu. and sa. a cross pattee quarterly, erm. and or, on a chief of the last a demi rose, streaming rays, betw. two pelicans vulning themselves of the first. Crest—A talbot's head ar. collared az. studded, edged, and ringed or. Motto—Semper fidelis.
3) Erm. a chief indented sa.
4) (Oxfordshire, 1574). Paly of six or and gu. on a chief az. three lions ramp. gold. Crest—A talbot’s head ar. collared az. studded edged, and ringed or.
5) (South Petherton and Water Leston, co. Somerset; Henry Bonner, of South Petherton, temp. James I., son of Walter Bonner, of Water Leston, who was tenth in descent from John Bonner and Margaret, his wife. dau. of Robert Bird, living 10 Edward III., a.d. 1335. Visit. Somerset, 1623). Gu. a crescent erm. within an orle of martlets or.