Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Essex and London). Or, a chev. betw. three bulls sa. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet per pale ar. and or, a bull’s head sa. armed gold.
2) (Somersetshire). (Sadborough in Thomcombe, co. Devon, residing there since the reign of Elizabeth). Ar. a chev. vert betw. three bulk pass. gu. Crest—A lion’s head erased ar. collared vaire or and az. Another Crest—A bull pass. gu.
3) Ar. a chev. betw. three oxen pass. sa. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a bull’s head sa.
4) (West Clandon, co. Surrey). Or, a chev. gu. betw. three bulls pass. sa. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a bull’s head sa.
5) or Braig (Nether Auquhorsk, Scotland). Sa. two bars engr. betw. as many towers triple-towered in chief ar. and three crescents in base or. Motto—Fidelis et constans.
6) (Scotland). The same Arms. Crest—A hand holding a sword, Motto—Honorat mors.