Buck Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Buck Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Wisbeach, co Cambridge). Gu. a fesse counter compony or and az. betw. six. crosses crosslet ar. placed saltireways.
2) (Winterbourne, co. Gloucester; granted 17th July, 1645). Per fesse nebulee ar. and sa. three bucks’ attirea fixed to the scalp, counterchanged, on a canton az. a covered cup or.
3) (Gloucestershire). Per fesse wavy ar. and sa. three bucks’ attires fixed to the scalp, counterchanged. Crest—A buck’s attire ar. fixed to the scalp or.
4) (Hampshire). Ar. on a chev. sa. betw. three bucks’ heads, erased gu. attired or, as many mullets of the last, on a chief gold a rose of the third betw. two trefoils slipped vert. Crest—A dexter arm in armour ppr. garnished and embowed or, holding in the hand ppr. a broad scymitar ar. hilt gold.
5) (Hamby Grange, co. Lincoln, bart. extinct). Lozengy bendy of eight or and az. a canton erm. (another, without the canton). Crest—A Saracen’s head in profile ppr., with cap or, wreathed about the temples of the first and az. two bars gemelles round the neck gold, the shoulders habited of the third.
6) (Lincolnshire). Lozengy bendy of eight or and az. a canton erm. and bordure gu. Crest—A portcullis az. garnished and chained or.
7) (Lincolnshire). Paly bendy or and az. a canton erm. Crest—A portcullis az. chained or. (Denholme, co. York, and Glenarbeth, co. Cardigan). Arms and Crest same as preceding. Motto—Fide et fortitudine.
8) (Worcestershire). Per fesse nebulee ar. and sa. three bucks’ attires fixed to the scalp, all counterchanged. Crest—A buck’s attire fixed to the scalp sa.
9) Lozengy or and sa. a bend gobony of the first and az. a canton erm. Crest—A buck’s head couped ppr.
10) Quarterly, gu. and vert, a buck betw. three pheons ar. all within a bordure engr. or.
11) Per chev. crenellee ar. and sa. three bucks’ attires fixed to the scalp, and counterchanged. Crest—Betw. a buck’a attire fixed to the scalp, a lion ramp. holding over the left shoulder a battle-axe, all ppr.
12) (Cambridgeshire). Vert, a bend betw. two bucks trippant erm. Crest—A buck at gaze erm. standing against an olive tree vert.
13) (Kent). Ar. on a bend az. cotised wavy sa. three mullets or. Crest—An arm embowed, in armour ppr. garnished or, holding a cutlass ar. hilted gold.
14) (Kent). Ar. on a bend az. cotised wavy sa. three martlets or.