1) (Deerburst, co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. betw. three falcons’ heads erased gu. beaked or. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet two branches of laurel in orle ppr.
2) (an ancient and honourable family, as appears by their arms in the windows of Worcester Cathedral, Har. MSS. 1043). Ar. on a bend gu. three buckles or (sometimes annulets).
3) Ar. on a bend gu. three round buckles or, tongues pendent. Crest—An eagle displ. with two heads vert.
4) Ar. on a bend gu. three roses or.
5) Az. a chev. betw. three griffins’ heads erased or.
6) or Casle - (co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. betw. three griffins’ heads erased gu.
7) (Impalement Fun. Ent. of John Ashe, of St. John’s, co. Meath, d. 29 April, 1636, to. Elizabeth, dau. of Thomas Casy, Esq., co. Chester). Ar. on a bend engr. gu. cottised sa. three buckles or.
8) (Warwickshire). Ar. on a bend gu. three buckles or.
9) Az. a chev. ar. betw. three bitterns’ heads erased or.