Cassy Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Which coat of arms or "family crest" is mine?
Choose the design you like best, just your ancestors did when they painted these symbols on the shields they carried into battle and displayed in their homes. These coats of arms are real, historical works of art/culture dating back as far as 1100AD. Most of these designs were compiled and documented by genealogists and heraldists in large books published in the nineteenth century. These arms were owned by individuals who bore your surname, and were passed down through the generations from father to son, earning the monicker "family crest".
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Deerburst, co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. betw. three falcons’ heads erased gu. beaked or. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet two branches of laurel in orle ppr.
2) (an ancient and honourable family, as appears by their arms in the windows of Worcester Cathedral, Har. MSS. 1043). Ar. on a bend gu. three buckles or (sometimes annulets).
3) Ar. on a bend gu. three round buckles or, tongues pendent. Crest—An eagle displ. with two heads vert.
4) Ar. on a bend gu. three roses or.
5) Az. a chev. betw. three griffins’ heads erased or.
6) or Casle - (co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. betw. three griffins’ heads erased gu.
7) (Impalement Fun. Ent. of John Ashe, of St. John’s, co. Meath, d. 29 April, 1636, to. Elizabeth, dau. of Thomas Casy, Esq., co. Chester). Ar. on a bend engr. gu. cottised sa. three buckles or.
8) (Warwickshire). Ar. on a bend gu. three buckles or.
9) Az. a chev. ar. betw. three bitterns’ heads erased or.
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Cassy Name
We don't yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Cassy Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.