Cooley Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Erm. on a chev. sa. three leopards’ heads jessant-de-lis or. Crest—A leopard’s head jessant-de-lis or.
2) (Amsterdam, 1606). Ar. on a chev. sa. three leopards’ heads, jessant-de-lis of the field. Crest—On a mural coronet az. a leopard’s head ar. jessant-de-lis or.
3) (co. Stafford, quartered by Sturton, of Sturton, co. Notts. Visit. Leicester, 1619). Gu. three bendlets or.
4) (co. Devon). Ar. a bull pass. gu. within a bordure sa. bezantee.
5) (London). Ar. a lion ramp. sa. within a bordure engr. of the second, charged with ten mullets of the first. Crest—On a ducal coronet or, a demi lion ermines.
6) Per pale indented gu. and ar. a bull pass, counterchanged within a bordure sa. bezantee.
7) Gu. a chev. countercompony or and ar. betw. three crosses crosslet of the last.
8) (quartered by Knightley, of Fawsley). Ar. a lion ramp. and bordure engr. sa.
9) Ar. on a chev. sa. three leopards’ heads or.