Dickinson Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Variations of this name: Dickison, Dickenson.We have several coat of arms design(s) for the name Dickinson. Click on the thumbnails to view each design.
Dickinson Family Gift Ideas
Don’t like ordering online? Order by phone 1-408-983-2800
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Dickinson Name
Dickinson Family Gift Ideas
Browse Dickinson family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More dickinson Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) or Diconson - (Cleypole, co. Lincoln, Bradley, co. Stafford, and co. York). Az. a fesse betw. two lions pass. erm. Crest—A demi lion ramp. per pale erm. and az.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1757). Az. a chev. betw. three crosses formee or, on a chief ar. a quatrefoil purp.
3) (Birch Hall, co. Lancaster). Az. on a fesse engr. or, betw. two lions pass. per pale or and ar. a cross crosslet fitchee gu. betw. two lozenges sa.
4) (granted 14 November, 1625). Vert a crosa betw. four hinds' heads couped or. Crest—A tiger sejant erm. ducally gorged or, holding up in the gamb a broad arrow of the last plumed ar.
5) (King Weston, co. Somerset). Or, a bend engr. betw. two lions ramp. gu. Crest—Out of clouds ppr. a cubit arm erect of the last; holding a branch of laurel vert.
6) (Abbots’ Hill, co. Herts). Az. a fesse engr. betw. two lions pass. erminois within a bordure or, charged with three hurts. Crest—A demi lion or, holding in the dexter paw a fleur-de-lis az. and supporting with the sinister a bezant.
7) (granted to Major-General Thomas Dickinson, Col. 10th reg. N. I.). Az. on a chev. or, betw. two tigers pass. guard. in chief and as many swords in saltire in base ppr. a boar’s head erased also ppr. betw. two crescents of the field, Crest—Upon a mount vert an elephant ppr. supporting with his trunk a flagstaff also ppr., therefrom flowing a flag az. charged with two spears in saltire or. Motto—Fortuna sequitur.
8) (Farley Hill, Berks). Or, a bend engr. betw. two lions ramp. gu.
9) (Winklestoun, Scotland). Az. a war-wolf pass, and three stars in chief ar.
10) (Syston Court, co. Gloucester). Az. a fesse betw. two lions pass. erm. Crest—A demi lion ramp. az. Motto—Facta non verba.
11) (co. Wilts). Ar. a bend. engr. az. betw. two lions ramp. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a dexter arm ppr. holding a fleur-de-lis of the first.
12) or Dikenson - Az. a cross betw. four hinds’ heads couped ar. Crest—Out of a ducal coroneta phoenix in flames ppr.