Dickinson Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) or Diconson – (Cleypole, co. Lincoln, Bradley, co. Stafford, and co. York). Az. a fesse betw. two lions pass. erm. Crest—A demi lion ramp. per pale erm. and az.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1757). Az. a chev. betw. three crosses formee or, on a chief ar. a quatrefoil purp.
3) (Birch Hall, co. Lancaster). Az. on a fesse engr. or, betw. two lions pass. per pale or and ar. a cross crosslet fitchee gu. betw. two lozenges sa.
4) (granted 14 November, 1625). Vert a crosa betw. four hinds’ heads couped or. Crest—A tiger sejant erm. ducally gorged or, holding up in the gamb a broad arrow of the last plumed ar.
5) (King Weston, co. Somerset). Or, a bend engr. betw. two lions ramp. gu. Crest—Out of clouds ppr. a cubit arm erect of the last; holding a branch of laurel vert.
6) (Abbots’ Hill, co. Herts). Az. a fesse engr. betw. two lions pass. erminois within a bordure or, charged with three hurts. Crest—A demi lion or, holding in the dexter paw a fleur-de-lis az. and supporting with the sinister a bezant.
7) (granted to Major-General Thomas Dickinson, Col. 10th reg. N. I.). Az. on a chev. or, betw. two tigers pass. guard. in chief and as many swords in saltire in base ppr. a boar’s head erased also ppr. betw. two crescents of the field, Crest—Upon a mount vert an elephant ppr. supporting with his trunk a flagstaff also ppr., therefrom flowing a flag az. charged with two spears in saltire or. Motto—Fortuna sequitur.
8) (Farley Hill, Berks). Or, a bend engr. betw. two lions ramp. gu.
9) (Winklestoun, Scotland). Az. a war-wolf pass, and three stars in chief ar.
10) (Syston Court, co. Gloucester). Az. a fesse betw. two lions pass. erm. Crest—A demi lion ramp. az. Motto—Facta non verba.
11) (co. Wilts). Ar. a bend. engr. az. betw. two lions ramp. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a dexter arm ppr. holding a fleur-de-lis of the first.
12) or Dikenson – Az. a cross betw. four hinds’ heads couped ar. Crest—Out of a ducal coroneta phoenix in flames ppr.