1) (Hey, co. Cornwall; Robert Dodson, of that place, Visit. 1620, great grandson of Thomas Dotson, whose mother was dau. and co-heir of John Hey, of Hey). Ar. a bend engr. az. betw. two Cornish choughs ppr.
2) (Dr. Dodson, Bishop of Elphin). Sa. a chev. betw. three catharine wheels or. Crest—The head of Janus couped at the neck ppr.
3) (London, temp. Charles I.). Ar. a fesse nebule gu. betw. three fleurs-de-lis sa.
4) (Hurstpierpoint, co. Sussex; as borne by the late Rt. Hon. Sir John Dodson, M.P., and by his son, Rt. Hon. John George Dodson, M.P.). Ar. a fess nebule gu. betw. six fleurs-de-lis sa. Crest—Two lions’ gambs in saltire gu.
5) or Dodson (Heye, co. Cornwall). Ar. a bend engr. az. betw. two Cornish choughs ppr. Crest—A dexter arm in armour ppr. garnished or, holding a scourge with four lashes sa. handle garnished, and the lashes ended with spur-rowels gold.