Draycott Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) or Dracot – (cos. Derby and Stafford). Paly of six or and gu. over all a bend erm. Crest—A dragon’s head erased gu. (another, couped vert).
2) (co. Stafford). Or, fretty gu. on a canton az. a cross patonce ar.
3) (co. Suffolk). Ar. a cross engr. betw. four eagles displ. gu.
4) (co. Wilts). Ar. a cross engr. sa. in the first quarter an eagle displ. gu.
5) (Draycote, co. Stafford). Paly of six ar. and gu. a bend erm.
6) (Losco, co. Derby). Paly of six ar. and sa. a bend erm. Crest—A dragon’s head erased gu. scaled or.
7) (Marlenton, Fun. Ent. of Mary Draycote, wife of Richard Colman, Remembrancer of the Exchequer in Ireland, d. 26 Aug. 1625). Or, three piles, points meeting in base gu over all a bend erm.