Franco Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Which coat of arms or "family crest" is mine?
Choose the design you like best, just your ancestors did when they painted these symbols on the shields they carried into battle and displayed in their homes. These coats of arms are real, historical works of art/culture dating back as far as 1100AD. Most of these designs were compiled and documented by genealogists and heraldists in large books published in the nineteenth century. These arms were owned by individuals who bore your surname, and were passed down through the generations from father to son, earning the monicker "family crest".
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Vérone - Fascé de sinople et de gueules au lion d'or brochant sur le tout. English: Barry vert and gules a lion or covering overall.
2) Vicence - De sinople à la fasce d'argent Ou D'argent à la fasce de gueules acc en pointe d'un F antique du même. English: Vert a fess argent (alternatively) argent a fess gules accompanied by in base a F antique of the same.
3) Venise - D'or à une croix de Calatrava de gueules vidée du champ. English: Or with a cross of calatrava gules voided of the field.
4) Biscaye - Voir Lopes de Maristow.. English: See Lopes of Maristow - De gueules à six besants d'or 2 2 et 2 à la bordure d'argent ch de huit flanchis de gueules
5) Londres - Coupé au 1 d'azur à un coeur d'or au 2 d'argent à une inscription arabe ( ?) d'azur Supports deux lévriers. English: Per fess 1st azure with a heart or 2nd argent with an inscription ( in arabic? ) azure Supporters two greyhounds.
Origin, Meaning, Family History and Franco Coat of Arms and Family Crest
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Franco Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.