1) (Baron De Freyne). (confirmed, 1811, to Arthur French, Esq., of Tyrone House, co. Galway). (Monivea Castle, co. Galway). (Cloonyquin, co. Roscommon). Erm. a chev. sa. Crest—A dolphin embowed ppr. Supporters—Dexter, an ancient Irish warrior habited, supporting with his dexter hand a battle axe head downwards, and bearing on his sinister arm a shield all ppr; sinister, a female figure, vested and scarf flowing ar. all ppr. Motto—Malo mori quam foedari.
2) (Cranfield, co. Essex). Az. a bend or, betw. two dolphins embowed ar. Crest—A crescent per pale ar. and or, betw. the horns a fleur-de-lis counterchanged.
3) (co. Devon). Sa. a bend betw. two dolphins haurient, embowed ar.
4) (Stream, co. Sussex). Gu. a bend betw. two dolphins ar.
5) (Pershore, co. Worcester. Visit. 1634). Per bend sinister engr. or and sa. a lion ramp. counterchanged. Crest—A fleur-de lis sa. seeded or.
6) (Belturbet, co. Cavan, Ireland; granted In Ireland 26 July, 1682). Per bend sinister engr. or and sa. a lion ramp. betw. two fleurs-de-lis countercharged. Crest—A fleur-de-lis or, charged with a trefoil vert.
7) (Cuskinny, co. Cork). Vert three foxes. Crest—A dolphin. Motto—Veritas vincit.
8) Sa. a bend ar. betw. two dolphins naiant or. Crest—In a crescent ar. a fleur-de-lis sa.
9) Per pale sa. and ar. a wolf saliant counterchanged.
10) Ar. two bendlets betw. as many dolphins sa.
11) Per pale sa. and az. a wolf pass. ar.
12) (Thornidikes and Frenchland, co. Berwick). Az. a chev. betw. three boars’ heads erased or.
13) (Bailliestown, co. Lanark). Az. a chev. betw. two boars’ heads erased or, in chief, and a bezant in base. Crest—A ship in full sail ppr. Motto—Par commerce.
14) Ar. a fesse engr. gu. in chief a rose of the last.