Gedney Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
Source for 1-5: Burke’s General Armory
1) (Enderby, co. Lincoln). Ar. two fishes in saltire az. Crest—A bird perched on an oak plant ppr.
2) (Hudderley, co. Lincoln). Az. two lucies in saltire ar. Crest—Two lucies, as in the arms.
3) (co. Suffolk). Or, three eagles displ. sa.
4) Or, on a fess betw. three leopards’ faces gu. as many eagles displ. of the field.
5) (quartered by Stamford, of Rowley, co. Stafford). Or, on a fess gu. betw. three leopards’ faces of the second, three eagles displ. of the field.