Source for 1-5: Burke's General Armory
1) (Enderby, co. Lincoln). Ar. two fishes in saltire az. Crest—A bird perched on an oak plant ppr.
2) (Hudderley, co. Lincoln). Az. two lucies in saltire ar. Crest—Two lucies, as in the arms.
3) (co. Suffolk). Or, three eagles displ. sa.
4) Or, on a fess betw. three leopards’ faces gu. as many eagles displ. of the field.
5) (quartered by Stamford, of Rowley, co. Stafford). Or, on a fess gu. betw. three leopards’ faces of the second, three eagles displ. of the field.