Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (co. Warwick). Gu. a chev. betw. three covered cups or, on a chief of the last as many griffins' heads az., quartering, ar. three scaling ladders in bend gu., for Kelynge. Crests—1st: A griffin's head erased az., for Greenway; 2nd: A lion sejant or, holding in the dexter paw a scaling ladder gu.
2) (cos. Berks and Bucks). Gu. a fesse or, in chief three griffins’ heads erased of the second, within a bordure gobonated ar. and az.
3) (Raynefords House, co. Oxford. Visit. 1574). Gu. a fess or, on a chief of the last three birds vert, legged of the first, a border gobony ar. and sa.
4) (co. Devon). Gu. a chev. betw. three covered cups or, on a chief ar. as many griffins' heads erased az. Crest—A griffin's head erased ar. holding in the mouth an anchor gu.
5) (or Grenway). Ar. a chev. fracted sa. betw. three crosses crosslet fitchee of the last.
6) Barry of four or and gu. in chief five birds vert, membered of the second, within a bordure gobonated ar. and sa.