Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Walter Harold; Fun. Ent. of his dau., Rose, wife of Edward Bee, Sheriff of Dublin, d. 12 April, 1614). Gu. an escarbuncle or, betw. three estoiles ar.
2) or Harould - (co. Salop). Vert a fesse flory counterflory or. Crest—A hawk’s lure ppr.
3) (co. Suffolk). Gu. an escarbuncle betw. two estoiles or.
4) Gu. a fesse ar. betw. three estoiles or.
5) Gu. an escarbuncle betw. three estoiles or.
6) Gu. a cross moline (another, three crosses moline) erm.
7) Or, two bars (another, bends) gu.