Harold Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Harold Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Walter Harold; Fun. Ent. of his dau., Rose, wife of Edward Bee, Sheriff of Dublin, d. 12 April, 1614). Gu. an escarbuncle or, betw. three estoiles ar.
2) or Harould – (co. Salop). Vert a fesse flory counterflory or. Crest—A hawk’s lure ppr.
3) (co. Suffolk). Gu. an escarbuncle betw. two estoiles or.
4) Gu. a fesse ar. betw. three estoiles or.
5) Gu. an escarbuncle betw. three estoiles or.
6) Gu. a cross moline (another, three crosses moline) erm.
7) Or, two bars (another, bends) gu.