Inglefield Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Berks). Barry of eight ar. and gu. on a chief or, a lion pass. az.
2) (co. Warwick). Gu. two bars ar. on a chief or, a lion pass. az. Crest—An arm embowed habited per pale gu. and or, cuffed ar. grasping in the hand ppr. a branch vert.
3) Barry of ten ar. and gu. on a canton of the second a mullet of the first.
4) Ar. four bars gu. a canton of the first.
5) Closetted gu. and ar. on a chief or, a lion pass. sa.
6) (Fun. Ent. Ulster’s Office, 1673.Katherine Inglefield, wife of Christopher Kennedy, of Dublin). Barry of six gu. and ar. on a chief or, a lion pass. az. an annulet, for diff.