Mcculloch Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Myrtoun, co. Wigton, bart.). Erm. fretty gu. Crest—A hand throwing a dart ppr. Motto—Vi et animo.
2) (Muill, co. Wigton). Erm. fretty gu. within a bordure indented of the second.
3) (Barholm, co. Kirkcudbright; in 1814, representative of Myrtoun and of Muill). Erm. a fret engr. gu. on an escutcheon az. three wolves’ heads erased or. Crest—A hand throwing a dart ppr. Supporters—Two men in armour, each holding a spear all ppr. Motto—Vi et animo.
4) (Drummoral, co. Wigton). Erm. fretty gu. a bordure engr. of the second. Motto—Verus et sedulus.
5) (Piltoun, co. Edinburgh). Erm. a fret engr. gu. Crest—An ermine ppr. Motto—Sine macula.
6) (England). Ar. a saltire gu. in chief a boar’s head erased az. Crest—A triangular harrow gu.