1) (Morley, co. Lancaster; descended from Richard Morley, Esq., of Morley, temp. Edward III., whom. Margaret, dau. and heir of Gilbert Winnington). (Glynde, co. Sussex; descended from Nicholas Morley, second son of Francis Morley, Esq., of Morley, co. Lancaster, who m. the dau. and co-heir of Sir John Walleys, Knt., of Glynde). Sa. three leopards’ faces or, jessant-de-lis ar. Crest—A man in complete armour ppr. garnished or, in the dexter hand a baton gold, across his body a sash az.
2) (Marrick Park, co. York). Motto—S’ils te mordent, mord les. Sa. a leopard’s face or, jessant-de-lis ar. Crests— 1st: A leopard’s face jessant-de-lis or; 2nd: Out of a ducal coronet or, a griffin’s head betw. two wings expanded, all ar.
3) (East Lavant, co. Sussex). Same Arms. Crest—A griffin’s head betw. two wings expanded, issuing out of a ducal coronet all ar.
4) (Halnaker, co. Sussex; descended from John Morley of Saxham, who purchased Halnaker, temp. James I.) Sa. a leopard's head ar. jessant-de-lis or. Crest—On a chapeau gu. turned up. erm. a leopard's face ar. jessant-de-lis or.
5) (co. Hants; granted, in 1575, to John Morley, of Barnes, co. Southampton). Same Arms. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet a demi talbot or.
6) Same Arms, a bordure engr. or, semée of torteaux. Crest—A talbot ermines pass, reguard. collared or.
7) Per pale gu. and az. a leopard's face jessant-de-lis or. Crest—Out of a mural coronet a griffin's head betw. two wings.
8) (France). Or, two bars gu. an orle of martlets ofthe last.
9) (co. Norfolk). Ar. a lion ramp. sa. crowned or (another, the tail double queued).
10) (Morley, co. Derby). Same Arms, a fleur-de-lis for diff.
11) (Norwich, co. Norfolk). Barry of six az. and or, on a chief ar. three lions’ heads erased sa. Crest—A wolf sejant sa. maned, tufted, collared, and lined or.
12) (Halsted, co. Essex; granted by Anstis, Garter). Motto—Nec errat nec assat. Vert three leopards’ faccs in pale jessant-de-lis or. Crest—A demi man ppr. habited az. holding a poleaxe bendways or, on his head a steel cap with three feathers gu., or, and az.
13) (Craven, co. York). Sa. a leopard’s face or, jessant- de-lis ar.
14) (Hackney, co. Middlesex; granted to John Morley, Esq., of that place, and the other descendants of his father, Samuel Morley, Esq., of Honiton, co. Notts). Motto—Tenax propositi. Ar. a leopard's face jessant-de-lis sa. betw. three griffins' heads erased gu. Crest—A demi griffin ar. wings elevated erm. holding betw. the claws a leopard’s face jessant-de-lis, as in the arms.