Moyle Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Moyle Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Bake, co. Cornwall; John Moyle, Esq., of Bake, Visit. Cornwall, 1620, descended from Roger Moile, living 29 Edward I., anno. 1300, the grandson of Robert Moyle, temp. King John). (co. Kent). Gu. a mule pass. ar.
2) (St. Austel, co. Cornwall; Richard Moyle, Visit. Cornwall, 1620, son of Richard Moyle, Esq., of St. Austel, descended from Moyle, of Bake). Same Arms, a mullet for diff. Crest—Two demi dragons sans wings addorsed, the necks entwined, the dexter gu. sinister ar.
3) (Wye, co. Kent). Same Arms, a border of the last.
4) (Bowerhall and Lymby, co. Notts; John Moyle, of the latter place, son of Thomas Moyle, grandson of Ralph Moyle, Esq., of the former place, and great-grandson of Thomas Moyle and Amy, his wife, dau. and heir of Langston, of Langston. Visit. Notts, 1614). Same Arms, in dexter chief a mullet or, for diff. Crest—Two demi dragons addorsed, necks entwined, dexter gu. sinister or. Motto—Dieu garda Le Moyle.
5) Same Arms, adding a chief of the second. Crest—A wivern, wings expanded gu. platée.
6) (co. Chester). Ar. a greyhound courant ea. betw. two bars gu. in chief three torteaux.