Olney Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Olney Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Bucks). Az. a fess betw. six crosses crosslet ar.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1446). Gu. five bezants in saltire betw. two flaunches ar. each charged with a lion ramp. reguard. sa.
3) Oneley, or Onley – (Catesby and Staverton, co. Northampton). Or, three piles in base gu. on a canton ar. a mullet sa. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a phoenix ppr. in the beak a sprig vert.
4) or Oneley – (Tachbrook, co. Warwick). Sa. a chev. betw. three pikes naiant ar.
5) (co. Warwick). Ar. a fess embattled betw. six crosses crosslet fitchée gu.
6) (Robert Olney, temp. Henry VI.; his dau. and heir To. Sir Robert Throckmorton, Knt., of Coughton, co. Warwick, who d. 24 Henry VII., A.D. 1408. Visit. Oxon, 1574). Ar. on a fess embattled betw. six crosses crosslet fitchée gu. three crescents of the field.
7) Ar. on a fess betw. three crosses crosslet fitchée sa. as many crescents of the field; another,
8) Per pale sa. and ar. a (another, three) bull’s head counterchanged; another,
9) Barry of six ar. and az. a border engr. gu.; another,
10) Ar. on a fess crenellée betw. six crosses crosslet fitchée gu. three plates.