Pate Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Pate Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Essex). Ar. on a chev. engr. gu. three crosses formée of the field.
2) (Cheltenham and Masterden, co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three pellets, on a chief of the second as many crosses crosslet fitchée of the first. Crest—A demi lion ramp. vair crowned or.
3) (Brin, co. Leicester). (Sysonby, co. Leicester, bart. extinct 1652, a branch of Pate, of Brin) Ar. three Roman text R’s sa. Crest- A stag’s head cabossed ar. attired or, betw. the attires a raven wings expanded sa.
4) (Robert Francis Pate, Esq., of Wisbeach, Isla of Ely). Ar. a lion pass. guard. az. betw. three Roman text R’s. Crest—A stag’s head cabossed or, betw. the attires a Roman text R.
5) (granted by Roberts, Ulster, in 1643, to Captain Pate, employed in command of a troop of dragoons in Ireland). Gu. two poleaxes ar. on a chief of the second three crosses pattée of the tirst. Crest—A lion’s paw or, holding a wolf’s head erased gu.