1) (co. Essex). Ar. on a chev. engr. gu. three crosses formée of the field.
2) (Cheltenham and Masterden, co. Gloucester). Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three pellets, on a chief of the second as many crosses crosslet fitchée of the first. Crest—A demi lion ramp. vair crowned or.
3) (Brin, co. Leicester). (Sysonby, co. Leicester, bart. extinct 1652, a branch of Pate, of Brin) Ar. three Roman text R’s sa. Crest- A stag’s head cabossed ar. attired or, betw. the attires a raven wings expanded sa.
4) (Robert Francis Pate, Esq., of Wisbeach, Isla of Ely). Ar. a lion pass. guard. az. betw. three Roman text R's. Crest—A stag’s head cabossed or, betw. the attires a Roman text R.
5) (granted by Roberts, Ulster, in 1643, to Captain Pate, employed in command of a troop of dragoons in Ireland). Gu. two poleaxes ar. on a chief of the second three crosses pattée of the tirst. Crest—A lion’s paw or, holding a wolf's head erased gu.