Pine Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Pine Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Cornwall). Ar. a bend gu. betw. six mullets sa.
2) Ar. on a mount in base a pine tree fructed all ppr.
3) or Pyne – Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three pine apples or.
4) Ar. three holly leaves pendent vert.
5) (Dublin; Fun. Ent. Ulster’s Office, 1677, Mrs. Pine, alias Norton, wife of Counsellor Richard Pine). Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three pine apples or.
6) (Ham, co. Cornwall, and East Downe, co. Devon; descended from Oliver Pyne, Esq., of Ham, 1296, who m. the heiress of Downe, of East Downe, co. Devon; Rev. John Pine assumed the additional name and arms of Coffin, 1797, on succeeding to the estate of Portledge). Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three pineapples or. Crest—A pine branch with three pineapples or, leaved vert. Another Crest—A pine tree ppr.
7) (co. Cornwall). Ar. a bend betw. six mullets gu.
8) (Merriott and Currymallet, co. Somerset; a family described by Cooke, Clarenceux, in 1573, as ancient and honourable, long time bearing arms). Az. a fess betw. three escallops or. Crest—An antelope’s head couped or, horned and maned sa.
9) (Lord Chief Justice of Ireland, A.D. 1702). Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three pineapples or. Crest—A pine tree fructed ppr. growing on a mount vert.