Pipard Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Pipard Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Larkbear, co. Devon; the heiress in. De Lisle). Ar. three bars gemelles az.
2) (or Pypard) (Baron Pipard, extinct 1309). Ar. two bars az. a canton of the last. Crest—A lion sejant ppr. supporting an escutcheon of the arms.
3) Per saltire ar. and az. (another, or and sa.).
4) Quarterly az. and ar. four lions ramp. counterchanged.
5) or Pipart – Ar. two bars sa. on a canton of the second a cinquefoil pierced or.
6) or Pipart – Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three Cornish choughs sa.
7) or Pipart – Az. two bars or.
8) or Pipart – Ar. three bars gu. on a canton az. a cinquefoil or.