1) (Prescot, co. Devon; the heiress seems to have m. Almescombe, who took the name, &c.). Erm. a chev. sa. on a chief or, two leopards’ faces gu.
2) (Derby, co. Lincoln). Erm. a chev. sa. on a chief of the second two leopards’ faces or. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a boar’s head and neck ar. bristled gold.
3) Per chev. ar. and erm. a chev. and two leopards’ faces in chief gu.
4) (Theobald's Park, co. Hertford, barf.). (London, and cos. Lancaster and York, 1627). Sa. a chev. betw. three owls ar. Crest—A cubit arm erect, vested gu. cuff erm. holding in the hand a pitch-pot (or hand beacon) sa. fired ppr. Motto—Lux mihi Deus.
5) (co. Hants). Same Arms. Crest—On a mural coronet a buck sejant.