1) (Stoke, co. Dorset). Vair, a chief gu.
2) (co. Chester). Per chev. vert and erm. a chev. engr. counterchanged.
3) Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three holly leaves vert. Crest—A stork reguard. ar. resting the dexter claw on a pellet.
4) Az. a fret ar.
5) Ar. a fret az. on a canton of the second a boar’s head erased or.
6) Az. fretty or, on a canton of the first a boar’s head ar.
7) Gu. five escallops or.
De Stoke (Stoke, co. Northampton; afterwards styled Stoke D’Oyly; quartered by the D’Oyly, of Shottisham and the East Indies). Barry of ten ar. and gu. a chev. or.