Stoke Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Stoke, co. Dorset). Vair, a chief gu.
2) (co. Chester). Per chev. vert and erm. a chev. engr. counterchanged.
3) Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three holly leaves vert. Crest—A stork reguard. ar. resting the dexter claw on a pellet.
4) Az. a fret ar.
5) Ar. a fret az. on a canton of the second a boar’s head erased or.
6) Az. fretty or, on a canton of the first a boar’s head ar.
7) Gu. five escallops or.
De Stoke (Stoke, co. Northampton; afterwards styled Stoke D’Oyly; quartered by the D’Oyly, of Shottisham and the East Indies). Barry of ten ar. and gu. a chev. or.