1) Ar. three rams pass sa. Crest—A ram's head erased sa.
2) (Sydenham, co. Somerset; descended from John de Sydenham, of Sydenham, near Bridgwater, 9 Henry III., A.D. 1224, whose son, William de Sydenham, temp. Edward I., to. Joan, dau. of Walter de Gothayre, and had two sons, Roger and Simon, ancestors of the several branches of the Sydenham family). (Brimpton, co. Somerset, bart., extinct 1739; John Sydenham, Esq., of Brimpton, descended from Roger Sydenham, eldest son of William de Sydenham, temp. Edward I., the representative of the family temp. Charles I., was created a bart. 1641; the third bart. d. unm.). (Aller and Orchard, co. Somerset, Winford Eagle, co. Dorset, and Chelworthy; branches of Sydenham, of Sydenham). (Combe, co. Somerset, and Culmstock, co. Devon; descended from Simon Sydenham, second son of William de Sydenham, of Sydenham, temp. Edward I.; the heiress of line, Katherine, dau. of St. Barbe Sydenham, m. 1781, Lewis Dymoke Grosvenor Tregonwell, Esq., of Anderson, co. Dorset, and the estate of Combo passed to Rev. John Sydenham). (Orchard, Chelworthy, and Whetston, co. Somerset, and Winford Eagle, co. Dorset; descended from younger sons of the Sydenhams, of Sydenham and Brimpton) Ar. three rams sa. Crest—A ram's head erased sa. attired ar.
3) (co. Dorset). Ar. five fusils in bend sa.
4) (Dulverton, co. Somerset; granted 1757). Vert a cross avellane ar. Crest: A pegasus ar. charged on the shoulder with a like cross vert.
5) (Langford, co. Somerset). Ar. a chev. betw. three rams pass. sa. a mullet for diff.
6) (Tidemarch, co. Oxford; arms in the Chapel of Burford, co. Oxford. Visit. Oxon, 1574). Gu. three padlocks or.
7) Ar. on a chev. betw. three roses gu. as many bezants; another,
8) Paly bendy ar. and gu.
9) Per fess ar. and sa. a bend lozengy betw. three rams counterchanged.
10) Ar. a bend lozengy betw. two crosses crosslet fitchee sa.
11) Ar. a bend lozengy sa.