1) (co. Essex). Ar. a chev. sa.
2) (co. Gloucester). Ar. on a chev. sa. three eagles displ. or.
3) (co. Huntingdon). Ar. a chev. sa. in the dexter chief point an annulet of the second. Crest—A plume of seven ostrich feathers, three ar. two sa. and two vert.
4) (London; Thomas Wanton, Citizen and Grocer, Visit. London, 15G8). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, ar. a chev. sa. in dexter chief an annulet of the last; 2nd, erm. a chev. engr. betw. three griffins' heads erased gu., for Laxton; 3rd, erm. a chief indented gu. Crest—An eagle preying on a dove all ppr.
5) (London). Ar. a chev. chequy az. and erm. betw. three griffins' heads erased gu. membered of the second.
6) (Stouphton and Great Yarmouth, co. Norfolk). Same Arms. Crest—A trefoil slipped sa. charged with another ar.
7) Gu. three garbs per fess or and ar.
8) Gu. on a chief ar. three torteaux.
9) Ar. a chev. sa. on a canton of the second a martlet of the first.
10) Ar. a chev. sa. in base an annulet of the last.