1) (co. Bedford). Per chev. az. and or, in chief six crosses formee, four and two, of the second.
2) (Stone, co. Kent). Per chev. az. and ar. in chief six crosses formee, four and two or
3) (St. Johns, co. Middlesex, and the city of Gloucester; Gregory Wiltshire, of St. John's, temp. Charles II., grandson of Lawrence Wiltshire, Esq., of Gloucester; descended from co. Bedford. Visit. Middlesex 1663). Per chev. ar. and az. in chief six crosses pattee, four and two or. Crest—A cross pattee or.
4) Ar. on a chief indented az. five crosses formee or. Crest—A horse's head erased and bridled ppr.
5) Ar. a chev. betw. three crosses botonnee fitchee sa.
6) (or Wiltechire)Ar. a chev. betw. three crosslets fitchee sa. a bend gu