Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Donegal; Reg. Ulster’s Office). Ar. a chev. betw. three ravens sa. beaked and legged az.
2) (the Sept of O’Cuillen). (Ballydonoghragh, co. Wicklow; Fun. Ent. Ulster’s Office, 1622, the wife of Mortogh O’Cullen, of that place). Gu. on a chev. betw. three dexter hands erect couped at the wrist ar. a garb betw. two trefoils slipped vert. Crest—A mermaid with comb and mirror all ppr.
3) (Scotland). Or, two boars’ heads erased in chief sa. and a rose in base gu.
4) (Laughs, co. Lanark, 1763). Az. an esquire’s helmet ar. betw. two boars’ heads erased in chief, and a cinquefoil in base or. Crest—A pelican in her nest feeding her young ppr. Motto—Non sibi.
5) (East Sheen, co. Surrey, bart.; extinct 1730). Or, an eagle displ. sa. armed gu. Crest—An eagle displ. gu.