1) (Bickerton, co. Chester). Ar. a lion ramp.sa. armed and langued gu.
2) (Blofield, co. Norfolk, hart., extinct, 1874). Erm. a lion ramp. sa. armed and langued gu. betw. two torteaux in chief and in base a hand-grenade exploding ppr. Crest—Out of a naval crown a cubit arm erect in naval uniform grasping a hand grenade fired in cross all ppr.
3) (Cheshire). Ar. a lion ramp. sa. holding in the dexter paw a fireball ppr. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet a hand and arm embowed, in mail grasping a fireball all ppr.
4) (Devonshire). Gu. a chev. ar. betw. three fireballs, ppr.
5) (Bickerton and Chester, litaffordshire and Derbyshire). Gu. a man’s leg erased at the thigh and erected paleways transfixed with a coulter ppr.
6) (impaled by Humphry Vincent, Esq., of Kinfare, co. Stafford in 1612 in right of his wife Isabell Ball). Sa. a fess engr. three dexter hands couped ar.
7) (Chester). Ar. a lion ramp. sa. holding in the dexter paw a ball inflamed ppr.
8) (Boughton, Greenhall, and Irby, co. Chester; an ancient family originally seated at Tussingham, in the same county, at which place they held lands before the time of Edward I.). Gu. a leg in pale, couped at the middle of the thigh in chief, the foot erased at the ancle ar. pierced through the calf with the coulter of a plough of the last, the leg embowed of the first. Crest—A cubit arm vested gu. cuff ar. grasping in the hand a fireball ppr.
9) (Lincoln's Inn. London). Az. on a cross or, pierced of the field four galtraps of the first. Crest—A galtrap az. the upward point bloody.
10) (Scotto, co. Norfolk). Ar. a lion pass. sa. Crest—A demi lion ramp. guard. sa.
11) (Northamptonshire, granted 1613). Ar. a lion pass. sa. on a chief of the second three mullets of the first. Crest—Out of clouds ppr. a demi lion ramp. sa. powdered with estoiles ar. holding a globe or.
12) (Lancashire). Gu. a leg in pale, couped at the thigh in chief, and erased at the ancle ar. pierced through the calf with the coulter of a plough crooked at the point ar. Crest—A turtle dove ppr.
13) (Ballsgrove, near Drogheda). Motto—Fulcrum dignitatis virtus. Sa. on a chev. or, betw. three griffins’ heads erased ar. langued gu. beaked of the second three martlets of the field all within a bordure gobony of the first and third. Crest—A griffin’s head erased as in the Arms.
14) Ar. a chev. betw. three fireballs sa. fired ppr. Crest: An arm erect or, in the hand a fireball, all ppr.
15) Or, a fesse wavy az. betw. two lions pass. guard. sa.
16) (Devonshire). Ar. on a chev. sa. betw. three pellets an eagle displ. ar.
17) (Ireland). Az. a lion ramp. ar.
18) Ar. a lion pass. sa.
19) (Mamhead, co. Devon, originally of Balle-Hayes in Axminster). Ar. a chev. betw. three fireballs gu. Crest—An arm holding a fireball ppr.
20) Or, a fesse wavy az. betw. two lions pass. guard. sa.