Begg Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Begg Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) or Beg – Lozengy or and az. on a chev. ar. three torteaux. Crest—A cross crosslet fitchee, betw. two branches of palm in orle ppr.
2) (Walter Begg, of Barranstame, co. Dublin, d. 6 Jan. 1635, Fun. Ent. Ire.). – Or, a cross formee betw. three crescents purpure. Crest—A hand fesswise couped at the wrist ppr. holding a cross formee fitchee purpure.
3) or Becke – (Ireland). – Ar. the text A. betw. three crescents gu.
4) (Dublin; Collection of Molyneux, Ulster, 1597-1632). – Per pale or and ar. a cross formee betw. four crescents gu. Crest—A naked arm embowed ppr. holding in the hand a long cross gu.
5) (Ireland). – Or, a cross pattee betw. three crescents gu.