Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Horsley, co. Derby). Or, three bends and a cross crosslet sa.
2) (granted to James Bentley, of Highbury-place, co. Middlesex, and of the city of London, merchant; also of Hersey, Hadleigh, and Boxford, co. Suffolk; and of Scarborough, co. York). Or, on a bend cottised sa. a lion's face betw. two ohaplets of oak of the field. Crest—A talbot pass. ar. supporting with the dexter forepaw an inescutcheon of the Arms.
3) (Eshald House, Oulton). Or, three bendlets sa.
4) (Brentwood, Essex).(Birch House, near Bolton). Ar. on a bend sa. three wolves pass. or. Crest—A wolf ramp. erm. ducally collared or. Motto—Benigno numine.
5) (Derbyshire and Staffordshire). (West House, Rotherham, and Finningley Park, Yorkshire). Or, three bends sa. Crest—A spaniel dog pass. ar. Motto—Vive ut vivas.
6) Sa. three bends ar.
7) Ar. a fesse betw. three garbs sa.
8) (co. York). (Dublin, descended from co. York). Ar. a chev. betw. three martlets sa.
9) (Ely Place, London; Edward Bentley, Esq.) Or, a bend vair betw. two bendlets engr. sa. Crest—A talbot passant ar. the dexter forefoot resting on an ancient shield, vair, charged with an annulet or.
10) Ar. a fesse betw. three garbs sa. Crest—A sand glass gu.
11) Sa. a fesse betw. three garbs ar.
12) or Bentley, or Binley - Ar. two bars and a canton sa.