Bereford Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (the Arms of Edmund de Bereford, d. 28 Edward I., 1299, third in descent from Gault de Bereford, temp. Henry III., Dugdale). (Rutlandshire and Leicestershire). Ar. crusilly fitchee three fleurs-de-lis sa.
2) (Staffordshire). Or, three fleurs-de-lis sa. Crest—An ostrich’s head betw. two palm branches.
3) Ar. three fleurs-de-lis betw. seven crosslets fitchee sa. within a bordure engr. gu.
4) Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three ogresses.
5) Ar. semee of fleurs-de-lis sa.
6) Sa. five fusils in bend ar.
7) (Visit. Rutland, 1618). Ar. on a chev. az. three crosses pattee or.
8) Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three ogresses. Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three ogresses.