Branch Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (quartered by Sir William Pole, of Colcombe, co. Devon, Visit. 1620). Ar. a chev. az. betw. three pears pendant gu.
2) Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three mullets gu.
3) or Branche – Erm. a fret gu.
4) or Braunch – Gu. a leopard’s head jessant- de-lis or.
5) (Westmoreland). Ar. three bars and a canton sa.
6) Ar. a lion ramp. gu. armed az. oppressed with a bend sa. (another charges the bend with three cinquefoils of the field). Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a cock’s head az. comhed gu. holding a branch vert.
7) (Norfolk, Visit. London, 1568). Same Arms. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a cockatrice’s head az. beaked of the first, combed and wattled gu.
8) or Branch – Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets az.
9) Gu. a leopard’s head or, jessant-de-lis ar. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet a demi lion ramp. pierced in the breast with an arrow.
10) Per pale ar. and sa. a leopard’s head or, jessant- de-lis counterchanged.