Branch Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Which coat of arms or "family crest" is mine?
Choose the design you like best, just your ancestors did when they painted these symbols on the shields they carried into battle and displayed in their homes. These coats of arms are real, historical works of art/culture dating back as far as 1100AD. Most of these designs were compiled and documented by genealogists and heraldists in large books published in the nineteenth century. These arms were owned by individuals who bore your surname, and were passed down through the generations from father to son, earning the monicker "family crest".
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (quartered by Sir William Pole, of Colcombe, co. Devon, Visit. 1620). Ar. a chev. az. betw. three pears pendant gu.
2) Ar. a chev. sa. betw. three mullets gu.
3) or Branche - Erm. a fret gu.
4) or Braunch - Gu. a leopard's head jessant- de-lis or.
5) (Westmoreland). Ar. three bars and a canton sa.
6) Ar. a lion ramp. gu. armed az. oppressed with a bend sa. (another charges the bend with three cinquefoils of the field). Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a cock’s head az. comhed gu. holding a branch vert.
7) (Norfolk, Visit. London, 1568). Same Arms. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a cockatrice's head az. beaked of the first, combed and wattled gu.
8) or Branch - Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets az.
9) Gu. a leopard’s head or, jessant-de-lis ar. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet a demi lion ramp. pierced in the breast with an arrow.
10) Per pale ar. and sa. a leopard's head or, jessant- de-lis counterchanged.
Origin, Meaning, Family History and Branch Coat of Arms and Family Crest
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Branch Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.