Brampton Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Brampton Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Mary, dau. of Sir Nicholas Brampton, of the town of Caermarthen, m. temp. Henry V., Geoffrey Martin, of Waterford). Or, two lions pass. gu.
2) Az. three round buckles or.
3) (Letton, co. Norfolk). Gu. a fesse ar. in chief three bezants (another, three plates).
4) (Attleborough, co. Norfolk). Same Arms, a mullet sa. for diff. Crest—Out of a mural coronet a talbot’s head gu. eared ar.
5) (Brampton, co. Norfolk). Gu. a saltire betw. four crosses crosslet fitchee ar. Crest—On a tiger ar. a naked man astride ppr. wreathed about the temples of the first and gu. Another Crest—A lion ramp. or.
6) (Norfolk and Suffolk). Gu. a lion ramp. with two tails erm.
7) Az. two lions pass. or, armed and langued gu.
8) Az. a lion ramp. or.
9) Ar. a bend dancettee az.
10) Gu. on a fesse ar. three annulets sa. in chief three plates.
11) Gu. a lion ramp. erm.
12) Gu. five escallops or, three and two.
13) Ar. a cross gu. within a bordure az.