1) (Brecknockshire). Per chev. embattled gu. and or. three cinquefoils counterchanged.
2) (Cornwall). Ar. two chev. az. on each as many pales or.
3) (Devonshire). Ar. fretty gu. on a chief or, semee of crosses crosslet fitchee of the second, a lion ramp. of the last.
4) (Devonshire and Kent). Or, a lion ramp. within an orle of crosses crosslet fitchee gu. Crest—A lion pass. gu.
5) (Whitstanton, co. Devon, Visit. London, 1568). Ar. semee of cross crosslets fitchee a lion ramp. gu.
6) (Wiverton, co. Nottingham, Visit. 1569 and 1614). (Wapinthorne, co. Essex). Gu. a fesse dancettee betw. ten billets or, four in chief, three, two, and one in base.
7) (Tisters, Wakes, Colne, co. Essex). Motto—Velis id quod possis. Same Arms. Crest—A garb.
8) (Gloucestershire and Leicestershire). Same Arms. Crest—On a tower ar. a man’s head ppr.
9) (Ireland). Gu. a bend betw. six martlets ar. Crest—A crane reguard. wings endorsed, resting the dexter foot on a stone.
10) (Sir William Brett, K.C.M.G., Denbigh House, co. Kent). Or, a lion ramp. betw. nine cross crosslets fitchee gu.
11) (Kent). Az. five cinquefoils in saltire ar. Crest—A griffin's head betw. two wings expanded az. beaked or.
12) (Kent). Or, a lion ramp. guard. betw. five crosses crosslet fitchee gu.
13) (Tinsley, Rotherham). Az. billettee or, a fesse ar.
14) (Rotherby, co. Leicester, Visit. 1619). Gu a fesse indented betw. six billets or.
15) (Leicestershire). Gu. a fesse dancettee betw. eight billets or, four and four (another, twelve billets).
16) (Somersetshire). Ar. a lion ramp. betw. five (another, nine) crosses crosslet fitchee gu.
17) (Staffordshire). Ar. on a chev. az. three bezants. Crest—A lion’s gamb erect and erased ar. grasping a wolf;s head erased ppr. (another, a dragon's vert).
18) Az. semee of crosses crosslet ar. a lion ramp. or. Crest—A lion pass. or.
19) Or, a lion ramp. within an orle of crosses crosslet gu. Crest—A lion pass. gu.
20) Ar. on a bend gu. nine billets, fire and four of the first.
21) Ar. a lion ramp. gu. charged on the shoulder with a trefoil slipped or, betw. eight (another, ten) crosses crosslet fitchee of the second.
22) Az. flory ar. a lion ramp. reguard. of the second on the shoulder a mullet, over all a bend gu.
23) (Hon. Sir William Baliol Brett, one of the Justices of the Court of Common Pleas). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, or, crusily fitchee gu. a lion ramp. of the second, for Brett; 2nd, per pale or and gu. three leopards’ faces counterchanged, for Wilford; 3rd, az. three bears' heads couped ar. muzzled gu., for Forbes. Crest—A lion pass. gu.
24) Gu. a griffin segreant ar.
25) Or, three piles az.
26) Ar. crusilly fitchee gu. a lion ramp. of the second (on his shoulder an estoile) armed and langued or.
27) Sa. a fesse ar. betw. three escallops or.
28) (Ocle Court, near Hereford). Ar. a lion ramp. betw. ten crosses crosslet fitchee gu. Crest—On a cap of maintenance turned up erm. a lion pass. gu.
29) Gu. in chief a lion pass. guard. (another, reguard.) or.
30) (South Maperton). Ar. a lion pass. reguard. gu.
31) Gu. a bend betw. six martlets or.
32) Gu. in chief a lion ramp. or.
33) (Brecknockshire). Per chev. embattled gu. and or. three cinquefoils counterchanged.
34) (Devonshire). Sa. a fesse ar. (another, or) betw. three escallops or.