Britain Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Sa. three garbs or.
2) (or Briton). (Lord Mayor of London, 1294 to 1297 inclusive). Az. two chev. or, in chief as many martlets ar.
3) (or Britton or Briton) Paly of six or and gu. a bend sa. guttee d’ eau. Crest—Out of a naval coronet a demi mermaid, holding in the dexter hand a purse, and in her sinister a comb ppr.
4) (Lord Mayor of London, 1326). Gu. a saltire betw. four fleurs-de-lis or.
5) Chequy or and az. a tower triple towered erm. port displ. sa. within a bordure gu. charged with eight leopards pass, of the first.
6) Chequy or and az. a canton erm. within a bordure gu. charged with eight lions pass. guard. of the first.