Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Brecon). Erm. a chief gu.
2) (Arborfield, co. Berks). (Faulkborne Hall, Essex). Motto—Nil conscire sibi. Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. armed or. Crest—Five Lochaber axes, handles or, blades ppr., hound with an escarf gu. tassels or.
3) (Essex). Gu. a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. armed or. Crest—Five battle-axes, staves or, heads sa. tied with a line and bowknot gu. Another Crest—Five bills az. tied together or.
4) (Hampshire). Gu. a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. Crest—Five pole-axes ppr. encircled by a band az.
5) (London, 1600). Per chev. gu. and erm. in chief two bulls' heads cabossed ar. Crest—On a mount vert, a beehive or, thereon a bee displ. ppr.
6) (Norton, and Darley, co. Derby). Erm. on a chief gu. a label of five points or. Crest—Seven arrows, six in saltire and one in base, gu. feathered and headed ar. enfiled with a mural crown of the last.
7) (Ashford). Sa. two swords in saltire betw. four fleurs-de-lis or.
8) (North Coker House, co. Somerset). Gu. on a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. armed or, another chev. erm. charged with as many annulets az. Crest—On a mount vert, five black bills erect banded with a wreath of olive ppr. therefrom pendant an escutcheon az. charged with a cross crosslet or.
9) Ar. a sea bull’s head couped sa.
10) Ar. three bulls' heads gu.
11) Gu. a chev. betw. three bulls' heads ar.
12) (Northumberland). Gu. three bars wavy ar. on a chief or, an annulet betw. two bulls' heads cabossed sa. through each of their nostrils an annulet of the last. Crest—On a mount vert, a bull pass. ar. the dexter foot on a roundle az.