Bullock Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Bullock Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Brecon). Erm. a chief gu.
2) (Arborfield, co. Berks). (Faulkborne Hall, Essex). Motto—Nil conscire sibi. Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. armed or. Crest—Five Lochaber axes, handles or, blades ppr., hound with an escarf gu. tassels or.
3) (Essex). Gu. a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. armed or. Crest—Five battle-axes, staves or, heads sa. tied with a line and bowknot gu. Another Crest—Five bills az. tied together or.
4) (Hampshire). Gu. a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. Crest—Five pole-axes ppr. encircled by a band az.
5) (London, 1600). Per chev. gu. and erm. in chief two bulls’ heads cabossed ar. Crest—On a mount vert, a beehive or, thereon a bee displ. ppr.
6) (Norton, and Darley, co. Derby). Erm. on a chief gu. a label of five points or. Crest—Seven arrows, six in saltire and one in base, gu. feathered and headed ar. enfiled with a mural crown of the last.
7) (Ashford). Sa. two swords in saltire betw. four fleurs-de-lis or.
8) (North Coker House, co. Somerset). Gu. on a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed ar. armed or, another chev. erm. charged with as many annulets az. Crest—On a mount vert, five black bills erect banded with a wreath of olive ppr. therefrom pendant an escutcheon az. charged with a cross crosslet or.
9) Ar. a sea bull’s head couped sa.
10) Ar. three bulls’ heads gu.
11) Gu. a chev. betw. three bulls’ heads ar.
12) (Northumberland). Gu. three bars wavy ar. on a chief or, an annulet betw. two bulls’ heads cabossed sa. through each of their nostrils an annulet of the last. Crest—On a mount vert, a bull pass. ar. the dexter foot on a roundle az.